- Botox cannot treat wrinkles due to aging or sun exposure or reduce the fine lines (only works on dynamic wrinkles – smile lines, frown lines)
- Risk of paralysis of surrounding muscles & upper eyelid droop
- Only temporary results. The more you get, the more you need to achieve same effect
- Cost is at least $600.00 every 3-4 months!
- May not be able to raise eyebrows and have other expressions
- Long term effects of botox are still unknown
What if I’ve had Botox?
Facial Acupuncture Rejuvenation actually is recommended for patients who have previously had botox injections in the face. Cosmetic Acupuncture keeps the botox effective for a longer period of time and most people find they only need to upkeep the botox every 8 to 12 months rather than every 3 to 6 months!
Blue Shield, Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross, Assurant, United Ag – Insurance plans accepted along with others. Please call or text (805) 636-6522 to verify coverage.