This gentle and effective treatment that makes us look and feel youthful and radiant. I use a light suction technique, as an all-natural alternative to a surgical facelift or laser and chemical treatments. It tones your facial muscles and reduces under eye puffiness. It can literally give you a face lift by improving the blood circulation to your facial muscles. Say good-bye to double chin, jowls and facial bloating! This treatment is a very unique way of turning back the hands of time.
What’s in it for you?
This relaxing facial treatment increases circulation and nutrients to the skin, increases lymphatic flow, and reduces inflammation. By increasing blood flow and circulation to the skin, your skin will regain its youthful appearance. Results are seen and felt immediately. All my clients are impressed by its subtle power and incredible results.
What are the benefits of facial cupping?
Reduce dark circles
Minimize under-eye bags
Diminish facial scars
Reduce sinus & allergies
Relieve headaches & ear aches
Decrease TMJ pain and swelling
How does it work?
It’s completely painless and leaves no marks.
Lines and wrinkles will plump, whereas scar tissue will soften, yielding lasting results and a deep relaxing treatment. The muscles of the face benefit greatly from the reduction of tension and tightness, releasing expression lines and loosening rigid TMJ muscles.
Facial Cupping History
Women in Asia, Russia and Europe have been utilizing these remarkable negative pressure technique, called facial cupping or suction cupping, for facial rejuvenation and youth maintenance for 5000 years. It was one of the secrets of the Geisha.
Face Cupping Massage Candidates:
– double chin, jowls
– puffy face
– fine lines and wrinkles
– puffy eyes
– upper lip lines
– thin lips
– facial paralysis, bells palsy, stroke
– sinus congestion
– headaches, migraines
– jaw tightness from TMJ and dental work
Benefits You Can Expect:
– Relaxes tension in facial muscles, easing expression lines
– Improves blood circulation for color and even tone
– Plumps wrinkles and facial lines
– Lift Sagging Face (cheek-lift, eyelid-lift, jowl-lift)
– Tones up and evens out the jaw-line
– Facial glow as fresh nutrients brought to the epidermis
– Tighten pores
– Drains stagnant fluid to ease puffiness and reduce edema
– Increases collagen production for youthfulness
– Improves elasticity to tighten loose skin
– Soften and reduce scar tissue
– Clear Acne
– Rectify Rosacea
– Tighten ‘loose’ veins that appear red on skin surface
– Reduce headaches and migraines
– Relieve sinus issues
– Increases lymphatic drainage around the face
– Enhances absorption of face products you use
– Loosen rigid muscles of TMJ (Temporal Mandibular Joints)
– Provides relief for facial paralysis, stroke or Parkinsons
Step 1: Massage of Organic Bulgarian Rose oil into face and neck
Step 2: Light Suction with Organic Moroccan oil (Argan)
Step 3: Pure Pearl Powder Deeply Penetrating cream
My Lift, Tone, & Plump Facial, does not include any cleansing, toning, mask application, skin analysis, steam application, or extractions.
Detox & Deep Structural Benefits
The light suction causes a negative pressure. This “negative pressure” is a novel experience for the body; one that it may never have experienced. Your body is more familiar with pressure and pushing and prodding and compression, rather than feeling spaciousness and flow.
This facial utilizes glass suction tubes specially designed for your face. They have soft, rounded edges, and will not leave any marks on your face at all. As with any facial massage, or treatment, the skin may be red for a few minutes after the treatment, but it quickly returns to its original color, making the treatment accessible for lunch hour spa breaks and for the woman (or man) on the go.
Recommendations for Treatment:
Although your skin will look improved with one session, a series is required for optimal results. For maximum beneficial results, the following schedule of treatments is recommended:
• First 3 weeks: a treatment twice a week (each session 60 minutes)
• Following 6 weeks: a treatment once a week (each 60 minutes)
The magic wand of this facial, is the negative pressure created by the light suction. The suction is the opposite of what we are used to in life; most therapies push into the skin, prodding, and compressing. This creates space for movement, flow, and nourishment.
Office Closed while traveling.