Santa Barbara Acupuncture
Patricia Pilot L.Ac
Patricia Pilot, Licensed Acupuncturist is fully trained in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) with advanced training in Pain, Injury, Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Women's Health, Weight Loss, and Longevity.
Patricia is a certified Cosmetic Acupuncture (Acupuncture Face Lift) Specialist and has perfected the Anti-Aging Facial Lift, using many innovative cutting-edge progressive treatments such as Facial Acupuncture, Microcurrent, Light Therapy and Suction Cupping Facial Massage, and Treating Cellulite. Her acne protocol has also helped hundreds of young men and women.
Patricia studied the National Acupuncture Detox Association (NADA) protocol during her training 16 years ago. She uses those proven methods for addiction with amazing success. Dozens of studies have documented the effectiveness of the NADA protocol. Whether it be drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, or food; if you intend to quit, this is the way to results that last and lifetime success!
Patricia takes Insurance! Great News! All Obamacare policies in California cover Acupuncture in 2014! Get value for the money you spend on your monthly Healthcare!
Did You Know?
- Medical doctors refer their patients to acupuncturists more than ANY other alternative care provider.
- In the past 2,000 years, more people have been successfully treated with acupuncture than with all other health modalities combined.
- 8 Million Americans have used Acupuncture.
- The National Institute of Health (NIH) and World Health Organization (WHO) have both given formal approval for the use of acupuncture in treating many diseases and health conditions, after extensive controlled Clinical trials for which acupuncture has been proved to be an effective treatment.
- Acupuncture can have positive effects in the treatment of virtually any disorder.
Licensed Acupuncturist in Santa Barbara
Call now to make an appointment for an acupuncture treatment with premier Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine Specialist Patricia Pilot.
The World Health Organization landmark study "Acupuncture: Review and Analysis of Reports on Controlled Clinical Trials", recognizes the effectiveness of acupuncture treatment for many disorders. Click here for WHO findings: Diseases and disorders that can be treated with acupuncture.
Symptoms List - Bothered by Any Of These Health Conditions? Acupuncture Will Help You.
Call Today for Your Complimentary Phone Consultation
With Patricia Pilot (805) 636-6522