Acupuncture Santa Barbara With Patricia Pilot L.Ac
Patricia Pilot, licensed acupuncturist in Santa Barbara is fully trained in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) with advanced training in Pain, Injury, Women’s Health, Weight Loss, Stress, Anxiety, Fertility, and Longevity.
Patricia is also a certified Cosmetic Acupuncture Specialist, (Acupuncture Face Lift).
She has perfected the Anti-Aging Facial Lift, using a variety of innovative cutting-edge progressive treatments such as Facial Acupuncture, Microcurrent, Light Therapy and Suction Cupping Facial Massage, and Cellulite Reduction. Her results-oriented acne protocol has also helped hundreds of young men and women.
Five Star Reviews
“Being a client of Patricia’s has been the most relaxing experience. She has very educated information about acupuncture. I’m always buzzing with a tranquil feeling and tranquil perception. She is wonderful.”
– Sarah Strassburg
“I find Patricia to be an exemplary practitioner and healer. She is thorough, precise, intuitive and funny! She gives me lots of time and completely devotes her energy to my healing experience.”– Randal Rieb
Did You Know?
- Medical doctors refer their patients to Acupuncturists more than ANY other alternative health care provider.
- For 2,000 years, more people have been successfully treated with acupuncture than with all other health modalities COMBINED.
- 8 Million Americans have used Acupuncture.
- The National Institute of Health (NIH) and World Health Organization (WHO) have both given formal approval for the use of acupuncture in treating numerous health conditions and diseases, after extensive controlled Clinical trials for which acupuncture has PROVEN to be an effective treatment.
- Acupuncture can have immediate positive effects in the treatment of virtually all disorders.
Licensed Acupuncturist Services in Santa Barbara
Call now to make an appointment for an acupuncture treatment with premier Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine Specialist Patricia Pilot.
The World Health Organization landmark study “Acupuncture: Review and Analysis of Reports on Controlled Clinical Trials“, recognizes the effectiveness of acupuncture treatment for numerous disorders. Click here for WHO findings: Diseases and disorders that can be treated with acupuncture.
Symptoms List – Bothered by Any Of These Health Conditions? Acupuncture Will Help You.
Office Closed while traveling.